Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nice to meet you blogging world! :)

Hello to all of those who read this! I created this blog for multiple reasons. Here lately, I have really begun to become interested in blogging and the idea of exploring other people's blogs as a source of inspiration and wisdom. I am currently enrolled in a class (Form, Space, and Order) in which is has become a requirement! <-Talk about motivation to start blogging! On that note, this is my very first blog, so I am getting more and more in tune with how to go about this and the blogging lifestyle in general. I am hoping to gain much wisdom and inspiration from following other's blogs as well as hopefully be able to share some things that I know/learn to you guys! If you ever want to contact me, feel free! (About Me tab)

3 comments:

  1. I learned something new about you from your About Me! I had no clue you hate when people do things for you? Your Design Philosophy is very client-based, which is great to hear. I enjoy your connection between the space triggering human emotion, I believe it can really help you create spaces your client will indulge and relish. Finally, I absolutely love that you have strip wood flooring as your background! Defines you so very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color scheme you chose for your blog design is fantastic... it's soothing yet edgy while still being clean and professional looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR DEFINITIONS AND YOUR POINT DIAGRAM IS BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete